Thursday, January 26, 2012

1 Month Out...



That's right, today is the 1 month marker till the Princess Half.  It's kind of hard to believe it's almost time to run again.  I've been thinking about last year's race and it definitely is making me excited!  Plus I have also found the pins for the race and I can't wait to get my hands on those...

So what am I doing to get ready?  In all honesty, I'm really not changing that much of my routine.  I'm still getting long runs in (doing this week's tomorrow so I'll report on that tomorrow).  I'm still stretching after my runs (and in the mornings or evenings when I remember).  Finally, I'm eating right still.  I'm making sure I eat just enough that I'm not gaining weight (actually losing!), but I have plenty of energy to get through my day and workout!


No comments:

Post a Comment