Thursday, May 17, 2012

WDW Marathon Course Reveal!!!

I don't think I can properly convey how EXCITED I am right now.  Let's just say, I want to go on a run now and keep running until January 7th (and well beyond that) to be ready for the Walt Disney World Marathon.

RunDisney had announced that they would be premiering the Walt Disney World Marathon course and some special additions that were being made for the 20th anniversary.  You know what... why don't you watch the same video I just watched...


Pretty cool, huh?

So now I'm super excited about the chance to run through all the parks AND the speedway.  Plus, a bit of the Disneyland Half Marathon is coming to Florida; we're running on the baseball diamond! I just cannot wait for the race now!

Of course, I'm going to have to do some research as to where the characters are going to be, what entertainment will be out there, and where I want to stop for pictures... I guess it's a good thing I still have over 6 months until the race.  Of course, from the video it looks like there is going to be plenty of entertainment and picture opportunities along the course!

Of course I still need to get through the Tower of Terror 10 Miler and the Wine and Dine Half Marathon.  All in good time, right?

Click here for a pdf copy of the 20th Anniversary Marathon course.


No comments:

Post a Comment