Monday, July 30, 2012

Tower of Terror Reminder- 2 Months To Go

This evening I was pleasantly surprised to find an email from runDisney about the Tower of Terror 10 Mile.

In all honesty, it was mostly an ad for the hotel, after race party, and a few other things, which I pretty much ignored.  It did have the link to the galloway plans, but my training is going decently well (except for the heat) for this race so I'm not too worried about the Galloway plans.  There was also a little tid bit about the Food and Wine festival.  I totally forgot that the festival was starting just about the same time as the race (my parents would be disappointed considering F&W is one of the events we look forward to and plan for).

The email did have one semi-important reminder... the race itself is 2 months out.  That means I have 2 months to finish getting in a good zone and feeling good.  I've already asked for my days off to be altered around the race (ok, I'm working the day of, just not the day after).

If I had to, I could totally run the race now.  I might not feel my best, but I could do it.  Actually, considering I've been running some of my fastest runs as of late, it wouldn't be that bad of an idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment