Thursday, February 9, 2012

Losing the Urge to Run (Temporarily)

This seems to always happen right before a run.  I decide I would rather sleep in than get up and decide to go for a run or workout.  There have been a few mornings when I have given in and just went back to sleep or read until I finally got out of bed.

I really don't like these times because they do make me feel incredibly lazy and it's harder for me to stay on my diet.  Yet, I know I will always have these times and I'm guessing that I'm not alone in that.  Obviously, my favorite times to run are when I have the itch to run and I'm feeling awesome.  Good days are also when I get to run, even if I don't have the itch, but I definitely don't mind running still.  Plus I always like to remember this:

Now even though I am feeling like this, I am determined to get a few more good runs in before the Princess Half.  I'm thinking about a run tomorrow or Saturday and a long circuit on Sunday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment