Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Final Race Instructions Are Out!

Today I had a lovely email from runDisney waiting for me in my inbox.  There wasn't too much I haven't already found out... waivers, race program, weather, tips, travel details, and more ads.  However, there was one interesting thing... a virtual gift bag.

There wasn't really anything too big in the goodie bag, but it did have some offers from some of the sponsors.  There were also a few drawings you could enter.  The one I entered was for $150 to use for ifitness merchandise.  It's a nice idea, but I think there should be more coupons or vouchers for booths at the expo.

I don't expect anymore details to really come out about the race.  We have our route, we have our bib numbers, we know what to expect, and princesses, I think we're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment