Wednesday, July 13, 2011

GOAL!


That's right, I hit my goal!  Barely, but I did it!

Originally, I was sure I could do 10 runs in 4 weeks.  It shouldn't have been too hard since I was already 2+ times a week.  However, there was one thing I wasn't thinking about when I decided to accept the challenge... I was moving to Florida in those 4 weeks, actually just at the beginning.  Not only was I moving, but I was starting a job and had no clue what my schedule was like.

Luckily, I was ahead of the challenge before I left California, which gave me some leeway when I moved.  It helped, but I was down to the day.  Still, I did it!

Now, I'm not one to say "Great I did it!  I'm done..." Nope, I've already set a new goal...

My new goal:
Run 15 times in 5 weeks... so 3 runs a week... I can do this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment