Sunday, July 3, 2011

Checking In

While I may not have been updating, I have been working out and I can assure you I am sore.  I ran again on the treadmill 2 days ago and will be returning to the treadmill tomorrow.  I have also done another abs workout, part of a Yoga workout, and then the 30 Day Shred. 

I have to say... 30 Day Shred hurts!  But of course in a good way.  Jillian Michael's switches from working on toning using weights, to cardio, to abs and you do the pattern three times, although she changes up the exercises every time.  It keeps you working and I was sweating within like five minutes or so.  Again, it's really good, but really hard... and this was only week 1.  There are 4 weeks to the program so we shall see how those end up being.

Along with doing the normal circuit routine and running, I've also been walking around all of the Disney World parks for the last few days.  I've spent my days at the Magic Kingdom, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and at Disney's Animal Kingdom.  In summary, I've been doing a lot of walking and a lot of sweating because while it's not super hot or humid, it is still hot and humid in general and I am still a Californian at heart and not used to it.  Hopefully I'll acclimate to the humidity before August when it gets really really hot.  After the weekend's over I'll probably look at the different aspects of each park and find a workout to do if you're visiting...

Tomorrow will be a run, and possibly some yoga.  It all depends on when I wake up.  Then after?  Off to celebrate the 4th of July in the parks!

No comments:

Post a Comment