Saturday, June 2, 2012

In A Rut

Life has gotten to me once again and I'm struggling, if not completely failing at keeping up my running.  Just in the last week I've had 3 birthday parties (mine included), a white trash bash, and a failed expedition to a trampoline place (not really sure what you call them... but it's just a giant building filled with trampolines).  Due to my busy schedule, I have not been getting out on runs or even getting in regular workouts.

And I feel like crap currently because of it.  I was able to get my ass off the couch tonight to get a short, but sweet abs routine in, but that was pushing it (I also was at work for 10 hours today...).  I'm planning on some arm and leg workouts in the next day or two, but we'll see what life has planned for me.

Hopefully I'll be hitting the pavement very soon... and hopefully I'm able to get some motivation again...

1 comment:

  1. These things happen - life has a funny way of interfering with our plans. And I don't think a bit of a break from working out is a bad thing - you'll get right back into it :)

    ReplyDelete