Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Tried

These last two weeks have been a nightmare when it comes to my energy levels and workouts.  Well, that's not right, my workouts have been non-existent.  They were unfortunately put on hold during my 14 day work week (tomorrow is day 14 out of 14).  The middle seven days added up to 60 hours and this week is looking at about 53 hours.

However, I did get out and got a run in yesterday.  It was only about 2.5 miles or so, but it was something.  Let me tell you, I felt like complete and utter crap.  I was so tired, it has been warming up, and things just weren't adding up.  I don't know why, but I ended up having a very slight nose bleed at the end of it.  It was just not a very good run period.

But hey, I still got out there, I still ran. I was proud of myself that I kept my word to myself and was able to run.  That does make it a somewhat good run, right?


1 comment: