Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back To Hitting The Brick Workouts

It seems that I haven't been able to get too many workouts in recently because work has been so busy and so tiring.  Luckily, today was my day off and I was able to get a decent workout in.  I took complete advantage of my free time and got a run and circuit workout in!

The run was pretty basic, 2.5 miles without any stops and around a 9:15 pace.  So far my mileage for this year is 102.2 miles.

Last week I got 3 new Jillian Michael's DVDs and I've slowly been exploring them.  Today I worked on her Extreme Shed and Shred.  It wasn't too hard, but I could definitely feel myself working.  There are two workouts in this video and I just did the first.  You can either do a 30 min workout at level 1 or 2, or combine them for a 60 min workout.  I just did the level 1 30 min workout.


My workout was decent and I'll probably do something similar tomorrow because I have a late start at work.  After that... who knows.  I know this is going to be a busy week, but with new DVDs comes a new drive to workout.

In other news, today was the day the Wine and Dine Half Marathon opened, but I'm opting to wait for a bit.  I'm hoping to get some news about my work location in a few weeks so I'm going to wait for that before I sign up for the race.  I still completely plan on running the Wine and Dine... I'm thinking a new PR?

No comments:

Post a Comment