Monday, April 11, 2016

I Could Have Run...

My Mondays are usually my late days, thus leaving me with enough time to run before work.  However, this morning, while I did in fact wake up with enough time to run, I chose the comfort of my bed and time to relax.

While one day of my weekend was nice and relaxing, I still got my runs in and was lucky enough to get wet on a river dive yesterday.  So I think I deserve one morning of rest.  Yes my next few workouts will be done in the late afternoon or evening after work, which some of you know I don't really prefer, but I will still get them done. 

Sometimes this is just what you need though.  A nice, lazy morning where you don't have to do anything.  I won't be sore going into work (kind of... my arms aren't happy from carrying a bunch of my gear around yesterday), I'll just be relaxed and ready to take on the day.  

The nice thing is, I don't feel guilty at all.  If I hadn't done much over the weekend, then I'd be sitting here regretting my decision, but that's just simply not the case.  

So here's to having a good day and a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment