Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Putting In My Order

It's official!  I'm in for Lumiere's Two Plate Challenge this November.



Not going to lie, I totally forgot about registration and went to work like it was any other day.  Luckily I have a wonderful mother who put it on her calendar and texted me that she was ready to help me sign up.  Good thing too since I was no where near a computer and wouldn't be for a few more hours.

So yes, I'm officially in and ready (I hope) to run the Food and Wine challenge.  I still have quite a bit of training to do and I'm nervous about training through the Florida summer again, but I'll get through it regardless.

Right now I need to focus on getting better.  I was stupid and decided not to admit I was getting sick last week and now I'm paying for it.  So I'm taking this week off of training and will restart next week... again.  Hopefully this time I'll be completely healthy and ready to go for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment