Saturday, September 22, 2012

1 Last Week

The weather is starting to cool down, it's officially the first day of fall, and there's only one more week until the villains take over the streets around Disney World.  That's right... 7 days from now I'll be lining up to start the 10 mile race...


I'm still not totally convinced about this whole night race thing.  I haven't decided how/what I'm going to eat that day considering I don't like to eat for hours and hours before I run, workout, or compete.  Trust me, it's always bothered my parents and my coaches that I refused to eat before triathlons and other races (and I would NEVER suggest doing it to anyone else... I know I should eat I just can't).


Within the next week I should have the technicalities all figured out and I should be ready to run (fingers crossed it will be a "good run" day).  I am looking forward to the race, and all the fun after.  I have a few friends running it and so we're planning on meeting up afterwards.  The only thing I'm not looking forward to... is working the day after.

No comments:

Post a Comment