Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I'm Still Alive!

I'm still round, I promise!

About two weeks ago I finally got the chance to go on vacation to Houston and took the entire week off to relax and spend time with a friend and their family.  It was filled with food, baseball, and some sight seeing.  I'm slightly regretting taking that time completely off of training, but the vacation was needed on so many levels.

Between a modified work schedule and school endeavors, I've been able to get back into some sort of workout routine since getting back.  I've only ran about 2 miles in the last week, but I have some decent elliptical runs planned for the weekend.  I am getting nervous about my endurance right now because Lumiere's Challenge is in about a month and a half.  It is getting close and I am no where near where I need to be.  I'l be able to finish, I'm not worried about that.  I'm more concerned with how much it is going to hurt to get to that goal.

This is one of those times I am so happy I chose to start training my walking time to be closer to that 16 minute pace runDisney requires.  That may end up being my saving grace for the weekend...

A month and a half left... time to really get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment