Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Is Officially Here

I've had my 2013 goals set for a while now.  Mainly to run over 600 miles this year and finish my first marathon.  One of those goals will hopefully be completed in under 2 weeks!

That's right, the marathon is now just a week and a half away.  I'm not in the "Why did I ever sign up for this?  I'm going to die..." mode, but I said I'd do it and so I will.  I did get some great news yesterday... my mom's going to fly out from California for the race.  She's going to help me drive around and be my support crew for the race.

I'm looking forward to 2013. I don't have any weight loss goals since I'm hapy where I'm at, but it's more of I just want to stay fit and active throughout the year.  It could be hard considering I'm interviewing for a position that's not exactly going to have a lot of time off, but we'll see how it goes...

Here's to 2013 and the adventures it'll bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment