Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekly Report 11/12

This was another busy, but good week.  My work schedule is back to being somewhat normal, but this is really the calm before the storm.  With the holidays coming up, things are about to get crazy!  I am actually going to talk about keeping life in balance and control in a separate article so check that one out after this.

I was able to get a 6 miler in this week, as well as a 2 mile hard up-hill treadmill walk, 2 mile walk on the beach (part of a volunteering activity).  I also got back into my circuit training and it made me sore again.  Once more, Jillian Michaels is back to kicking my ass.  Luckily, I know she'll kick my ass back into shape.  It's a cruel cycle isn't?

I have also been stretching a lot which helps a lot.  I know I'm not nearly as sore as I could be and it's been nice to have a chance and just decompress after a workout.  I not only get to relax from the run or circuit, but I also get to decompress from day to day problems.  While I'm rolling out my quads or calves, I'm also rolling away stress.  It's nice when things work out that way.

My Weekly HBBC Count (officially starts NEXT week):
2 mile walk- 2 points
20 min stretching- 1 point
2 mile beach walk- 2 points
40 minute circuit- 2 points
20 min stretching- 1 point
6 mile run- 6 points
20 min stretching- 1 point

Total for this week: 15 points!

Now, let's see if I can't make that my average...

No comments:

Post a Comment