- My ankles hurt the most, my calves and knee would switch, but were tolerable. Both spots were expected to be painful so that's not surprising.
- My quads weren't nearly as tight as I was expecting. Actually, they aren't tight period (In my opinion at least). I guess I should thank Jillian Michaels for those quad workouts... I'm stronger than expected.
- Weren't as many cheerleaders and bands, but still the course was fun.
- My medals are heavy, but AWESOME! Yes, I did bring my Princess 1/2 Marathon medal and so I will be wearing three around with me today. It's my neck's workout for the day because anyone who's done a runDisney race will know how heavy and well done the medals are.
- Volunteers were amazing. They deserve a round of applause as well.