Monday, November 5, 2012

Eat To Run? Run To Eat? Less Than A Week!

The runDisney facebook page posed this question today for its followers:

 "Would You Rather: Share a three course meal at the Food & Wine Festival or share this 13.1 mile course at the Wine & Dine Half Marathon this weekend? Or both?"

Personally, it depends on the restaurant.  Three courses from Victoria and Alberts, Flying Fish, Citrico's, or any of my other favorite restaurants... definitely the 3 courses (usually more in all honesty). However, 3 courses from some of the others, I might just take the run.  Still, I live by the whole "Eat to Run, Run to Eat".  Eating keeps me fueled for running, and running keeps me from showing all those meals I have enjoyed, especially when my parents have been visiting.

Now the post did have a great addition, the course for this week's race.  It looks like a lot of fun with about 7 miles inside the parks.  I'm interested to see what they'll do on some of the long roadways/boring parts.  Hopefully it'll be a little bit more interesting than Tower of Terror's time on those roads.  We'll see in just a few short days.


No comments:

Post a Comment