Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Halloween brings up a thought for me.... costumes.  Specifically, running costumes.  Now I've never worn a costume during my run.  The closest thing I wore was the Princess Half Marathon ears they sold last year.

Now, things might be changing.  I might be wearing an Ariel themed costume for the 2012 Princess Half Marathon.  I'm thinking about finding a red top and a purple/green skirt. Disney has a cute Ariel skirt for kids, but there's no way I'll fit into the largest skirt.  So I'm still looking and debating on what I want to do.

I've seen some really great costumes in my runs before.  There was one group dressed as the characters from Snow White (Snow, Evil Queen, and the Mirror).  I've seen Frog Princes, lots of Princesses (including guys dressed as princesses), and other fun costumes.  One girl last year at the Princess Half had her hair braided and tied like Rapunzel and then had the chameleon wrapped up in her hair.  It was pretty great.

Maybe when costumes go on sale I can find a good mermaid one to run in... I'll guess we'll just have to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment