Sunday, June 26, 2011

Abs and Yoga

First thing I felt this morning... my shoulders were super sore.  I guess that weight workout was more than I thought, but I'm not one to get deterred by some soreness and pain.  Actually, I'm one of those people that while I complain about being sore, I love actually being sore.  I believe it shows that I've done something in my workout and I've worked hard.  It's a reward in a crazy way I guess.

Even though I could barely lift my shoulders I went ahead and popped Jillian Michael's 6 Weeks 6 Pack.  The workout is hard.  It's one circuit you do twice, although it feels like you're doing circuits within the big one, however you only repeat and exercise if you're changing sides.  Again, my first impressions are positive.  It was hard and I was sweating a lot, but it was a good hard workout.  My abs currently aren't sore, but we'll see if that changes.  If not... then I guess I'll just have to push myself harder.

When I was done with the abs, I started the yoga workout.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to actually finish it this time because I had to get ready for work.  I went through the first routine and used the yoga to stretch out a bit.

Tomorrow... I'm planning on using the elliptical.  I'll admit that I'm a bit scared to find a new route in Orlando... It's a new place and what not.   I'll figure out a way to get outside again soon though, I promise you and myself that.  For now, it'll be the elliptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment